Tsaks Tender Writing solutions is the right solution for any business looking to hire a professional tender writer. Our team of four expert consultants draft tenders for businesses in different industries on a daily basis. We are experienced in all aspects of tendering, from project managing the tender process, to editing, proofreading, freewriting and incorporating win themes and readability strategies.
When you hire a professional tender writer with us, you will hire a solution to all of your tendering needs.
We provide the following services, on a full or part basis:
- Review the tender, RFT or RFP and advise on bid/no bid strategy
- Assess your existing documentation and advise documentation and attachments necessary for response
- Draft your initial response
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to draw out key messages and win themes
- Draft and refine final response
- Put together supporting documentation
- Edit the final response, incorporate graphics and advertorials and submit.
Our service is flexible so as to ensure when you hire a professional tender writer from us here at Tsaks Tender Solutions you are provided with the assistance you require and nothing further.
Tenders can often request information that you may seems is confidential or irrelevant. Many of our clients here at Tsaks Tender Solutions, use us a sounding board as to what to include ands what not to include in a tender. For example, you may ask:
- If they have asked for your WHS policy, should you provide your incident response forms?
- They have requested our last three years financial documents. Isn’t that confidential?
- What are local government or aboriginal employment quotas?
These are all aspects of the tender submission process that we can assist you with when you hire a professional tender writer from Tsaks Tenders Solutions.
Call Tsaks Tender Solutions today for see how we can help you win more tenders and grow your business. We operate nationally across NSW, Queensland, SA, NT, ACT, VIC and Tasmania. We’re available 24/7 and are able to meet any deadline.
Call now on 02 8091 2018